Sweet & Go is an international, fast growing wholesaler with a strong focus and specialism in the field of chocolates, confectionery and snacks. We are proudly part of Europe’s biggest confectionery distributor: SRGi. Our customers and suppliers are located all over the world in 22 countries in total. Well-known brands such as Nestle, Mars, Oreo, Toblerone, Milka, Reese’s, Pringles, LU and Haribo are among our assortment. Our focus is mainly based on local supermarkets.
For expansion of our team we are looking for a:
Account Manager France (Fulltime)
In our international
environment within our fast-growing organization you will work in an
enthusiastic and young team of around 7 people. In this position, you will be
responsible for maintaining existing and generating new contacts with customers
mainly in Northern France, Belgium and Luxembourg. You are responsible for the
sales growth and profitability of these customers.
You know better than anyone how to get the right assortment including optimal sales prices. You guarantee the quality and punctual compliance with agreements made. You follow market movements and are continuously aware of the most important developments. Internally you maintain good contacts and liaise with multiple departments to optimize your customer relationship.
Do you think you are the right person for this challenge within our dynamic organization please contact us. This position offers a great opportunity in your commercial career.
· MBO (Secondary vocational education) and/or HBO (Bachelor) degree;
· Commercial experience in account management;
· Good planning and organizational skills;
· Knowing how to work independently combined with a strong sense of responsibility
· Fluency in written and spoken English and French;
· All additional languages are a plus;
· Willingness to travel;
· A flexible attitude in terms of working hours;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
· Customer-oriented, this is the starting point of our daily work and company;
· Negotiation skills;
· Relationship management;
· Result and growth oriented;
· A varied full-time (minimum 38 hours a week) job in a young enthusiastic team and in a fast growing international company;
· Informal culture with sufficient development opportunities;
· Cosy team activities such as after-work drinks;
· Daily joint team-lunch;
· Market conforming salary and good benefits package with a pension plan.
Do you think you are the right person for this challenge within our dynamic organization? Do not hesitate to contact us quickly. Send your application, consisting of an up-to-date CV and a targeted motivation to email@example.com, stating the vacancy name. For more information about the organization, please visit our website www.sweetandgo.eu .
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.